Sheldon Jordan, MD
Clinical faculty at UCLA Dept of Neurology and private practice at Neurological Associates, the Interventional Group in Santa Monica, CA and CEO of Synaptic Research
The Now and Future of Exosomes
Learn from Dr. Sheldon Jordan where we are and where we'll be with Exosomes. They are a potential alternative to stem cell therapy. Exosome therapy is a new solution for anyone with joint, tendon, and soft tissue injuries.
WHAT'S ALL THE HYPE OVER EXOSOMES?
They signal the dormant stem cells in your body to regenerate damage, and address inflammation. Exosomes aid in the movement of proteins, lipids, and genetic material that are transported to other cells, where they alter function and physiology.
BENEFITS OF EXOSOME THERAPY
Exosome treatments are now successfully being used to combat chronic and acute musculoskeletal and inflammatory diseases. This is why they are being used more and more in regenerative medicine-based pain management. Exosomes are the next evolution in stem cell technology.
- What are Exosomes?
- What is Exosome therapy?
- Ways Exosomes are successfully being used today?
- How Exosomes have superior healing power to stem cells
- Exosomes may be a better treatment
- Why Exosomes are being used more and more in regenerative medicine-based pain management
- How to harness the inherent regenerative capability of Exosomes
- Exosomes's future
- Offer Exosome therapy in your practice